Thursday, October 11, 2007

Yay! Nothing to say!

This is going to be my shortest post ever. Or not depending on how fast stuff comes to me...

So... Apparently there was a power outtage at school today so power didn't go on until us students arrive (damn). Tomorrow we have shortened perriods (half my teachers didn't remember. Lucky I read the announcements lol). The second half of last perriod my school newspaper is haveing a publishing party and my teacher said I could go so yay!

I got really pissed at my dad this morning. He put some of my b-day money in the bank 'cause they were checks and he won't give the cash back. Who the fuck gave him the right to make desitions for me regarding my money ?!?!

And... So asshole gave my mom a fenderbender at my school today. I'm gonna try to get his parking permit revoked (*evil laugh).

That's all for today...

If everything seems to be coming your way, you're probably in the wrong lane.
- Author unknown at this time

No comments: