Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Well today could've been better...

So yeah I didn't have so hot of a day today... I failed a stupid math quiz and dad was all over my back about it. On a happier note, I got to got see a guest speaker for the school newspaper durring my 11th perriod class. On a crapier note, I also had a lot of homework, which is one of the reasons I'm just blogging this now so late vs. other posts. So you'd think that'd make me have more to say but unfortuantlly I don't really.

I'm camping Friday to Sunday. Have I said that yet?

So yeah that's really all for today. I gotta quiz in English and test in Bio tomorrow. Umm... yay?

"You confused me more then a kitten could purr."
- Post, NeoTech Gaming
"Yeah well that doesn't make too much sence to me either. But it made me laugh :)"
- In my mind

No comments: