Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Leopard comes out this month!

So if you have a Mac, you might know then next version of OS X, Leopard, is schedualed to come out this month. I hope I can run it as I've got the bucks.

So other stuff...

School was pretty good today; 1 thing of homework. In intro to networking we walking arround the school to look at where wires go and look and some patch boxes and stuff. It was actually pretty interesting. Hopefully, we'll get to see what's inside the IT office. And then since there was time to kill, we attempted to figure out which one of my teacher's key went to the elevator. One fit, but wouldn't turn so that was a bust. Tomorrow durring my spanish perriod I get to go listen to a guest speaker from my local paper becuase I write for my school's newpaper, the Falconaire. I even should have my own column this year :) To end the school day, I staied sfter school a bit to help the English deparment supervisor set up a department web page on Google Page Creator (pages.google.com). So now I'm here, blogging this while listening to the radio. Hoo ray!
Yeah, I had a good day for once :D

"Ding"
- Google Talk

PS- sorry for the really lame sign off quote. Gotta head to UPS to ship a package.

No comments: