Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday at last

When I woke up this morning I actually though it was the weekend already XD

Anyway, today was awesome, minus once unfortunate event. I belong to the ZREO as you might know. Normally on Friday there is a weekly new song posted, however this week there wasn't because of a computer failure and loss of the file (which sounded like it would've been a nice one). It was two weeks of work down the drain. Again, this goes out to you FireGS, on behalf of all of us really sorry to hear the bad news.

Ok I sad my day was awesome so on to the awesome part.

I was called down to the general office durring my History class today. Normally it's a bad thing if you get called down to it so, of course, I was like "Oh shit. What did they find out. Hell what'd I do wrong?" So I walked in and said who I was and was then told to go to the principals office so then I really got worried. When I walked in I saw too teachers I knew so I then realized "Ok maybe this is a good thing." Turns out I was named student of the month for September in honor of some volunteer work I do for the school. For it I got a pin for my ID tag's lanyard, a school shirt, copy of a certificate that I'll receive at a Board of ED meeting, free desert card for Applebee's and a $25 gift card to wherever.
In addition, I also ordered OS X Tiger and a headset for my Mac today. The total was $149 with free shipping from Amazon.com. God I love that place.
So all in all, today was a really nice day in my life :D

"You must be the change you want to see in the world."
(Believe me, I'm trying.)

No comments: