Wednesday, October 10, 2007

OMG! Two awsome things

Awsomeness)

The Wii update 3.1 now let's you use a usb keyboard to type messages. ABOUT DARN TIME!

OS X Leopard is rumored to be launching next Weds!


Record of the day)

Nothing really interesting. Found out Sonic will be in Super Smach brawl and the two thngs above. That's all worth saying. My Google account stuff was seriously screwed up becuase Google was moving servers (a warning would've been nice!) so I'm still wating for my life to un-explode. My friend has hit 1k hours of music on his iTunes library. Lost might return to ABC in Feburary...
So also this week has been going pretty fast. Wednesday all ready?!?

Umm... yeah that's all that's worth recording should I ever care about lokking back this far...

I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts.
--- Will Rogers

No comments: