Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sunday May 20th-Monday 21st

Dear readers,

Sorry for breaking the daily post trend. I've had alot of homework for school lately and didn't have the time to blog. Besides the only things really worth noting are 1) My English teacher is still a bitch and 2) I had a sleepover with my friend last night.

As promiced here is the link to my web cast:
--Issues temp down. Reason unknown--

It is now Monday...

Sorry for holding this post having some issues with my webcast and was interrupted while writing yesterday but also didn't really have anything to say.
As of today for me, 20 left of class, 17 untill finnals, 161st day of school. Period 2 was 1 hour and 15mins long today (vs. normal 41mins) because someone had a seisure and we had to stay in class. So as a result, perriod 3 was only 15mins, which is gym, so we did nothing.

That's all. Today's quote "You must be the change you whish to see in the world."