Thursday, May 17, 2007

First Post

Dear anyone one who has magically managed to find this blog,
My real first name is Stephen and I live in Tinton Falls. I have a best friend that lives on the other side of town and attend Monmouth Regional High. It's an old school that some say looks like a jail almost. Well I'd say not quite, but it needs a paint job and cameras are everywhere. Fights break out from time to time and locker room theft is a major problem. People drive like yo-yos (like most other people here anyway) many get in accidents, have more people in the car than allowed, and now (almost the end of the year) many have stopped caring about school.
On another note, I'm new at this so if what I've got to say is crap, well that's my problem now isn't it? I'll try and post as often as I can but understand that I do have a life despite contrary belief around these parts. Right now I should be working on homework so I'll end this for now but might pick up later if I remember before going on Pokemon Diamond.

Until then, remember this quote (I'll try and end these with a quote each time just for the heck of it) "Friendship is like a bank account. You can't keep drawing on it without making deposits." Just want to give you all something to think about as the week almost comes to the weekend. Happy pre-TGIF :)

No comments: